Car Wash Business Plan in Nigeria PDF(Feasibility Study & Manual)
DOWNLOAD FREE CAR WASH BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Car Wash Business Plan in Nigeria – In the past, Car wash business used to be seen as “garage/area boys” business. This is because it was restricted to motor parks where vehicles, used for commercial transportation, were washed after their daily operation. But nowadays, this industry is so lucrative that it has been taken over by more enlightened operators. Do you know why? Here are a few reasons;
Read: Sample Car Hire Proposal Letter
- Rapid rise in the number of car owners. As our economy keeps getting better, more people are becoming car owners and they will need to get their vehicles washed.
- Most car owners do not have the leisure of taking care of their vehicles themselves.
- The capital required to start this business depends on the scale and approach you intend to apply. Therefore, you can kick off this business with very little money.
- Nigeria is a car loving nation. Acquiring and maintaining a car is one of the first dreams of everyone. Whether as a necessity or just to show off. Take a casual look around you, there are cars everywhere; in homes, churches, malls, designated parking lots, traffic jams, everywhere! Every vehicle you see needs body or engine wash. Therefore is owned by a potential client.
- This business is open to everyone; the uneducated, secondary school leaver, undergraduate, employed, unemployed, to all and sundry!
With proper planning, a good location and the determination to succeed, I assure you that you can make over N40,000.00 daily from this business. You will also need adequate information to get started. Here are some important basic steps you need to adhere to, to become a successful car wash business owner:
Determine The Type Of Car Wash Services You Can Afford.
There are different models of car wash services you can offer. They include:
- A Full-Service Car Wash. This involves internal vacuuming, engine wash and external cleaning performed by a staff or workers.
- The Automatic Rollover Wash. This is where the vehicle owner stays in the auto while it is pulled through a conveyor-type system.
- A Self-Service Wash. Here, the car owners wash their own cars in a bay with the use of a wand.
- A mobile car wash. This is where the business owner travels in a specially equipped vehicle to the auto’s location and does the washing there.
The type of services your car wash business chooses to offer generally depends on the capital you can invest, the location of the business and the spending power of your targeted market.
If you don’t enough capital to set up a full scale car wash business, don’t worry. The easiest way of raising money is by offering door-to-door services to friends, relatives, neighbors and the elderly. You can also offer a monthly subscription to the few clients you already have and save some part of the money to set up your business. For example, you can reach an agreement with 50 home owners in an estate to wash their cars three times a week in their homes for a monthly fee of N5,000.00 each. At the end of the month you will have made N250,000.00. You can go to homes, offices, restaurants, shopping malls or even gym centers to wash prospective client’s cars while they are busy with their errands and all. These approaches don’t only put money in your pocket but also help you advertise your services, thereby increasing your customer base prior to setting up your own bay.
Tools and Equipment
Before setting up a garage for your car wash business, it is essential to have the all basic tools for car washing. These include hand brushes, sponges, buckets, washing rags, car cleaning solutions, etc. you can start out your door to door services with these tools. Other equipment such as water pumping machine, hose and nozzle, pressure washer, stand by generator, water storage tanks, vacuum cleaner, sprayers, would be required when you operate on a full scale. Concretized floor and an arena for customers to relax while waiting for the services will go a long way to attract and keep customers.
Location is indeed very crucial to the success of this business. Setting up your garage by a very busy street with high traffic flow will positively impact the business. Other viable sites are near automobile workshops, cinemas, relaxation gardens, car stands and shopping malls. However, it is imperative that you obtain the necessary license to operate your business in any desired location. To avoid stories that touch the heart.
This is the main element in the business, it is therefore very important that the location is close to a natural water supply. Other alternatives include drilling a bore-hole, or digging a well, which should be treated regularly. Your PVC tank should always be filled with water, should in case, there is water shortage, then tank water could be used.
Hire your employees.
Look for people with a bit of job experience, and start all employees commission basis. They will be paid based on the number of cars they wash each day. Do not worry about training programs for new hires in the beginning; in-person training can be more than enough to learn the skills required.
Car wash Marketing
Consider your customer demographic and the best way to reach them, whether it’s flyers, billboards, leaflets or print ads in a local newspaper. You’ll also need to invest in good signage.
Car Wash Business Plan in Nigeria
Get our business plan and feasibility study on car wash business in Nigeria now. This car wash business plan and feasibility study can be used for acquiring bank loans and grant opportunities. This business plan includes the following:
- Executive Summary (Your vision & mission)
- Business description (industry description, requirements, business risk & mitigation, requirement for entering the business)
- Definition of the Market (market segmentation, major competitors, competition advantage)
- Product description (equipment/machine, major raw materials, production process)
- Organization structure (staff salaries, etc.)
- Financial management / Analysis
To place order, pay N10,000 to:
BANK NAME: FIRST BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NAME: CHIBUZOR TOCHI ONYEMENAM
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3066880122
BANK NAME: GUARANTY TRUST BANK (GTB)
ACCOUNT NAME: CHIBUZOR TOCHI ONYEMENAM
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0044056891
After payment, send your name, email address and “Car Wash Business Plan in Nigeria” to 07033378184
Car Wash Business Plan in Nigeria PDF(Feasibility Study & Manual) © www.businessplan.com.ng
Lovely, thanks for an educative information, God bless you
Thanks for this explanation. Greater heights together.